Irony is the opposite of wrinkly xD
Iron-man would be all like, I iron so well,its ironic xD
orrr, if someone had a knee with a metal cast or something, that'd be complete iron-knee xD
But, not all knees are cast.
Like so overwhelming, that their acting career is like over before they even start. :3
Andd if you also happen to be fictional, you're most probably a sci-fi kinda guy.
Family guy :3
On one hand, its like realllyyyy late, and I don't know what i'm really ranting about o.O
//more like tanting, since i'm typing and not rambling or running.
//more more like titting, since I'm typing while I'm sitting.
//Titting? thaat's what she saiddd xD
On the other hand, I've got five fingers :3.
It would be like so freaking cool if gravity did not exist.
I mean the floating and all would be like superawesomee,
But if someone was really disappointed,
If would be like so hilarious if they were all mid-air and all while saying,"You've let me down today" or something xD
It would like so help ease the whole awkward putting down situation, especially if you've non-anti-gravityfied anyone.
Sadly, that's something I've been doing a lot :(
Once my sister was so mad and sad and bad, she hit me and all o.O
I was all like WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Like OMGEE, there is already so much of violence in this world.
This world would be like so much more peaceful, if everyone just played the violin or something,
and not be all that violent.
or wear violet-coloured lenses or something.
If all the violence that prevails today, left.. the world would all right.
Pun intended xD
Intendo Nintendo :3

wow you totally deviated from the topic.......lol
ReplyDeleteI agree
DeleteYoure mad,Schez! MAD. x)
ReplyDeleteSizzle the weasel and tickle the pickle.
ReplyDeleteThis one was nonsense -.-
ReplyDelete